Gas Boiler Installation
We offer gas boiler installation or replacement services in Sonning Common, Henley on Thames, Caversham and the surrounding areas of Oxfordshire, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire.
Gas boiler installation
Installing a gas boiler is a complex process and should never be attempted by anyone but a trained professional. In addition, boilers must be fitted in accordance with current Building Regulations and Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
We know how important your boiler is to your families comfort. So we want you to be able to rely on us whether the job is planned or an emergency, so that your boiler replacement is seamless and your family is not without heating or hot water.
What to expect:
- Most installations we can carry out in one day.
- Our engineer will start early, drain down and strip out the the existing system.
- Following current manufacturer and Gas Safe instructions we will install your fully compliant boiler as quoted.
- We will flush the system thoroughly, run it with chemical cleaner, re-flush, and fill the system with chemical inhibitor.
- All our installations also include a magnetic system filter, which enables us to register longer manufacturer warranties.
- We usually recommend adding Smart controls to new systems, for the best economy.
If you are not sure what type of boiler you need we have published a useful guide.
Or please give Tap Tight Plumbing & Heating Engineers a call and an experienced gas engineer will be happy to discuss the options with you on site – 01491 905375